[Zope3-Users] How to access "request" variable from vocabulary

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Mon Aug 6 12:32:16 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have a simple function that is registered a vocabulary for a Choice-widget.

My problem is that the vocabulary should access the session, which seems to be
only possible if I somehow get the "request" variable, which is available in
a view. (A common way to retrieve the session seems to
be "session=ISession(self.request)[KEY])".

However, the vocabulary seems to get only the context as a parameter but not
the view.

How can I solve this problem?

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7