[Zope3-Users] z3c.form - how to raise/create an error in an action?

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Mon Aug 13 12:02:09 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have a case where an error may occur in the form-action method (z3c.form,
not formlib!), e.g. when data is not found in my database. I'd then like to
output this error, similar when a widget error occurs. Moreover there are two
simple cases:

1) Errors that are related to a widget (hence the error should be shown along
with the widget)
2) Errors which are unrelated to the widget (like an Invariant).

Is there a simple way to accomplish this?

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7