[Zope3-Users] Eggs, workingenv.py, and 'classic' instance homes

Jeff Shell eucci.group at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:47:11 EDT 2007

We don't use subversion. I wish we did... Or something like it. But my
fallback plan is something similar - use our rockout scripts to
automate checkouts into auto-built namespace packages. Its how we get
things like zc.resourcelibrary now.

I'd like to move to using proper releases, but it's been an uphill
battle just to get this far.