[Zope3-Users] Kupu and Zope3

Jeff Shell eucci.group at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:32:39 EDT 2007

On Aug 20, 2007, at 3:45 AM, "Jeremy Cook" <jeremy.cook at bccs.uib.no>
wrote:

> Is anyone using Kupu (or any other visual editor) with zope3? I saw
> hints that it might be ported to zope3 or conversely that "kupu must
> die". When I tried installing it under zope3 I didn't get awfully far.

I tried and tried to use Kupu, and it was damn near impossible. I
wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Which is too bad - the editor itself
is great. But integrating it into custom environments was waaaaay too
difficult.

We went with TinyMCE. It gets the job done. I yearn for more though.
Kupu's ability to have link and image browsers is great. TinyMCE has
them available, but as commercial add-ons.