[Zope3-Users] Re: Request in Zope3-Thread

Markus Leist ml_zope3_dev at ikom-online.de
Mon Aug 20 14:06:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

i don't understand, you are right:
>class TransactionManager(object):
>    def commit(self):
>        return self.get().commit()

after deletion of
>setSite(old_site)
it "seems to be better", but under some circumstances there still is:
ZODB.POSException.ConnectionStateError: Cannot close a connection joined to a transaction
(sometimes).

Hmm, it's hard to debug this part of my app. I will do some kind of
"printf-debugging" in a few days.

the problem appears in an error-handler of my app ... and there are no
errors in/with the application ;-)

Thanx for the quick answer.

Markus