[Zope3-Users] Re: zmi in zope 3.3.1

Roman Budzianowski plone at budzianowski.net
Wed Aug 29 13:14:42 EDT 2007

Thanks. I just ordered the new edition (through Amazon link on your
page). Now, with 2 copies yours is the most expensive book in my
collection;)

Is the example code for 2nd edition up to date? There seems to be a
problem with a template macro when used in 3.31 - the whole page
including navigation menu is being displayed recursively when you
navigate down the menu.

Roman