[Zope3-Users] using zope.testing's testrunner outside of zope

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 06:16:25 EST 2007

Hi All,

I've come to realise that a lot of the python packages I've developed
for use outside of zope (twiddler and mailinglogger spring to mind) rely
  on zope.testing and work best with the testrunner in zope.testing.

What's the best way to use this in a non-zope environment?

Also, what's the best way to indicate in setup.py that my package needs
zope.testing for the tests?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk