[Zope3-Users] Standard Macros

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Sun Feb 11 17:03:01 EST 2007

On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 09:50:55AM +0100, David Johnson wrote:
> Is there a way to use standard_macros in a ZPT Page added via the
> ZMI?  In a page registered via ZCML the following METAL is okay,
> however in a ZPT Page I receive an error regarding a key error for
> "views".

> Any ideas?

ZPT Pages are content objects.  @@standard_macros is for ZMI views.
Your wish to use a ZMI-specific macro in a content object is strange.

You probably can access it with template/@@standard_macros/foo even from
a ZPT Page.  I think 'template' is in the namespace of every page
template, and I think @@standard_macros is registered for everything.

FWIW views/foo is an old-fashioned spelling of context/@@foo.

Marius Gedminas
--
Professionalism has no place in art, and hacking is art.  Software Engineering
might be science; but that's not what I do.  I'm a hacker, not an engineer.