[Zope3-Users] Standard Macros

Dominique Lederer dominique.lederer at inode.at
Mon Feb 12 04:33:33 EST 2007

Hassan Alirezaei schrieb:
> Hi Marius
>
> thanks for the response. you are right that was a typo,
> "views/standard_macros" is totaly wrong.
> however, the problem still remains the same:
> even

> or

> won't work.  I get the same old error as my other post.
>
> Any Ideas are appriciated. and more importantly, do other people get the
> same error as I get??? I would really appriciate if someone tried the
> above code in a ZPTPage through ZMI and tell me the results...
>
> Thanks alot.
> Hass

same here, also with authenticated users from a PAU
ZCML user are working

Module zope.tales.expressions, line 217, in __call__
    return self._eval(econtext)
  Module zope.tales.expressions, line 194, in _eval
    ob = self._subexprs[-1](econtext)
  Module zope.tales.expressions, line 124, in _eval
    ob = self._traverser(ob, element, econtext)
  Module zope.app.pagetemplate.engine, line 68, in __call__
    request=request)
  Module zope.traversing.adapters, line 164, in traversePathElement
    return traversable.traverse(nm, further_path)
   - __traceback_info__: (Principal(u'test1'), 'title')
  Module zope.traversing.adapters, line 52, in traverse
    raise TraversalError(subject, name)
   - __traceback_info__: (Principal(u'test1'), 'title', [])
TraversalError: (Principal(u'test1'), 'title')

regards Dominique