[Zope3-Users] Re: Applying permissions to users from LDAP

Alec Munro alecmunro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:05:14 EST 2007

Thanks Philipp! I suspect your first suggested solution will probably
be the one that makes sense for us, but I will have to do a little
experimentation to be sure. It's very useful that you are able to
actually pick out the interfaces and interface methods that are of
concern to me.

This reminds me that I have to pick up the new version of your book.

Alec