[Zope3-Users] Error when calling addform

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Tue Feb 13 13:15:11 EST 2007

I thought  zope.formlib was more complex.  As I understand you must
create custom browser classes, and page templates.  Then you must
register those with a page or view ZCML browser directive, each of
which is more complicated than the addform.

My point is that if there is something new here, I would like to
learn. :)