[Zope3-Users] Timezones and zope.i18n.locale

Jamu Kakar jkakar at kakar.ca
Thu Feb 15 17:46:44 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm looking at integrating zope.i18n.locale into my application (so far
strings are hard-coded in English).  Among the first localization tasks
I'm taking on is presenting data in the timezone of the current user.
I've been perusing the code in zope.i18n.locale and I see some mention
of timezones but nothing that would lead me to believe that dates (in
UTC) will be auto-converted to the user's timezone when presented with
formatting methods.

Am I right in assuming that converting data is my own problem?

Thanks,
J.