[Zope3-Users] Re: List a folder on different pages

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Sun Feb 18 07:11:23 EST 2007

Florian Lindner wrote:
> Hello,
> is there a howto somewhere online that explains how I can do a folder listing
> (in general: output of any list) in a way that it is split in different pages
> and with page numbers and next/previous page links?
> I would probably be able to invent it myself but maybe someone has described
> it already.

What you're talking about is commonly referred to as "batching". I
believe there's a simple batching solution in the svn.zope.org
repository (z3c.batching). That only provides a Python API (for what I
don't know, perhaps to treat iterators efficiently when batching...).

Anyway, creating the "next" and "previous" links isn't hard to do, i'm
sure you'll manage :)

Next Zope 3 training at Camp5: http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/camp5