[Zope3-Users] zc.relationship or hurry.query and global intid utility

Gabi Shaar gabi at shaargiora.co.il
Sat Jan 6 13:14:52 EST 2007

hi.
i am trying to use zope 3.3.0

first somebody correct me if i'm wrong.

getUtility(IIntIds) looks for an intid utility registerd in the global
site manager.
if i supply a context, then it looks in the local site.

i am trying to use zc.relationship and hurry.query. both seem to look
for a globally registered intid/catalog utility (at least as i
understand it). i can only wrap my brain around how to create a local
intid/catalog utility.

could somebody point me at a simple example of how to create the intid
utility these packages are looking for ?