[Zope3-Users] traceback on startup from a wsgi server

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Mon Jan 8 09:54:24 EST 2007

Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Saturday 11 November 2006 07:11, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
>> Do you see a way to solve the problem except from commenting the directive
>> ?
>
> Does the problem still occur? I have never seen this issue.

Yes, still reproducable (it has always been the Import error): new
checkout from trunk, distinct python2.4.4 install from source.

Traceback looks like so:
---------
/home/user/Zope3/src/zope/configuration/config.py:690:
DeprecationWarning: Change the site.zcml Replace: <include
package="zope.app" /> with: <include package="zope.app.zcmlfiles" />
This will go away in Zope 3.6.
   actions = self.handler(context, **args)
Test-module import failures:

Module: zope.testbrowser.tests

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/home/user/Zope3/src/zope/testbrowser/tests.py", line 27, in ?
     from zope.testbrowser import browser
ImportError: cannot import name browser

Running unit tests:
---------

Hth, do you need the wsgi startup files and setup ?

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org