[Zope3-Users] ConnectionStateError when a worker thread finishes

Shailesh Kumar shaileshk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 01:59:48 EST 2007

Thanx for the guidance.

I did figure out that the whole problem was happening because of threads
trying to access the ZODB. For the time being, I got rid of that, and had a
separate sheduler event which queries the background threads to get update
information and put it in the ZODB. It seems to work well.

With regards,
-Shailesh