[Zope3-Users] Checkout

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Fri Jan 19 18:48:34 EST 2007

The best process I've come up with so far is the following:
1. Create a Container that can contain only IStep (which I call IWizard)
2. Create components that are derived from or provide IStep
3. Add the components and sort them according to the order they
should be displayed.
4. Create a view on the container that guides the user through the
steps.