[Zope3-Users] Filtered Container

Alek Kowalczyk thealx at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Jan 25 03:37:14 EST 2007

Hi,
I am looking for some filtering adapter for containers. You know, the object
which can adapt an IMyContainer to another IMyFilteredContainer, listing only
items which fall into some filter criteria.
I thought it may be quite common pattern, but couldn't find any generic, already
done solution - and I started to suspect I should do that another way.
Should I move that functionality to view? I don't like that solution too much -
I feel that this kind of filtering is still rather model logic than view logic,
but may be I'm wrong.