[Zope3-Users] User Registration

Jegenye 2001 Bt (Miklós Prisznyák) jegenye2001 at jegenye.com
Fri Jan 26 07:53:01 EST 2007

Hi David,

Philipp von Weitershausen's excellent* Zope3 book has, among many
other things, something like this for you. ;)  It should be sufficient
to build on.

*Btw, Philipp, where do you compile the errata for the second edition?
By mail?  Having read half of the book, now I've got a list of
misprints and minor mistakes.

--
Best regards,
   Miklós Prisznyák