[Zope3-Users] Re: zc.buildout and unreleased eggs in svn

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sun Jan 28 16:58:11 EST 2007

Jim Fulton wrote:

> Where is it under documented? :)

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.distutils.devel/4076 has some
pointers. We could move this discussion to that list (didn't realise it
had anything to do with zc.buildout, but then saw the thread where you
asked if it was the place to discuss it...)

>  > It *does* work
>> though (try it if you'd like).
>
> I will when I make some time.

Well, it's not that exciting. It just checks it out into /tmp and builds
it and install is.

> I don't think that in this case it's actually getting it directly
> from svn.  But I'm not sure.  If we were having this discussion
> on the distutils-sig mailing this, Phillip Eby would have started
> explaining it by now. :)

Okay, let me reply to the other thread there.

Martin