[Zope3-Users] Re: Introducing z3c.form - widget snippets

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Jul 13 10:08:19 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 11 July 2007 12:14, Hermann Himmelbauer wrote:
> Please tell me what you think, if you like it, perhaps it could be included
> in z3c.form?

I have the same question as Roger. What do these snippets do that cannot be
done with macros or viewlets already? When doing custom projects, I expect
any developer to develop their own form templates. The ``z3c.formui``
templates are merely examples, which is the reason they are in their own
package and layer.

That said, you can, like everyone else, put your package into the z3c
namespace for other people to use. For example ``z3c.widgetsnippet`` would
work. The code is definitely out of scope for z3c.form and z3c.formui.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter