[Zope3-Users] ldappas+ldapadapter

Sergey Alembekov rt at aspirinka.net
Tue Jul 17 10:14:49 EDT 2007

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 04:19:51 +0400
Sergey Alembekov <rt at aspirinka.net> wrote:

> Hi, everyone!
>
> I'm trying to use ldap based authentification. I successfully installed
> and tested ldapadapter, also i installed ldappas.
> But when i'm trying to "Add LDAP Authentication Plugin" in PAU, there is nothing in popup
> menu "LDAP Adapter Name".
find it!

* The LDAP Adapter Vocabulary list (used by ldappas) was showing an
  enormous list of irrelevant things. Instead only show those
  LDAPAdapters that were registered. Note: each ldapadapter must be
  registered with a particular *name* for it to show up properly in
  the user interface of ldappas now...

--
Regards, Sergey.