Vedr. [Zope3-Users] Zope 3 API documentation needs a new strategy

Andrew Groom andrew at reurbanise.co.nz
Wed Jul 18 18:21:34 EDT 2007

Luciano Ramalho wrote:
> And finally, the wiki Documentation page does not mention the abundant
> README.txt files scattered all over the source tree where the real
> documentation exists.

Yup, I agree that the README.txt's have a lot of useful info but how
would you know to look for them if you were new to Z3 ? I also agree
with the comment about PHP documentation - I can't stand PHP, but you
can't argue with the size of the community that they must be doing
something right, perhaps meeting the needs of the target audience ? :-)

I think Z3 is awesome, but is (IMHO) still not really ready for a larger
audience than the devotees using it now, mostly because of little things
like documentation.

Cheers, Andrew.