[Zope3-Users] Using svn checkout with zc packages

Wed Jul 25 14:44:38 EDT 2007

Hello,
I use a Zope3 svn checkout for developement. What is the best way to make this
working with the zc packages? I don't want to easy_install the entire Zope
checkout but I also want my code to work with easy_install'ed versions of
these packages. (don't want to change import statements and so on...)
My favorite way would be to just do a svn checkout of the zc packages too but
it seems to me that it won't work this way (or am I missing something?)

Thanks,

Florian