[Zope3-Users] hurry.workflow - retrieve item's history with timestamps of states transitions

Thierry Florac thierry.florac at onf.fr
Tue Jul 31 09:45:47 EDT 2007

Le mardi 31 juillet 2007 à 11:25 +0000, Alek Kowalczyk a écrit :
> Hello,
> I would like to have an ability to get 'workflow history' for my object. History
> should contain a list of transitions with "from" and "to" states and with
> timestamps.
>
> Have anyone tried to implement such a simple functionality in hurry.workflow,
> similar to what ClearQuest does? I would be grateful for suggestions how to deal
> with this. Maybe I've missed something while reading hurry.workflow docs, and it
> is already available?

Hi,

I implemented such a functionality by adding a listener on
IWorkflowTransitionEvent, which with the help of zc.comment package add
comments with source and destination states labels, as well as a few
user comments ; these comments are prefixed by special characters so
that I can (when needed) filter them easilly, but implementing another
cleaner adapter to handle this should be very easy.

  Thierry Florac
--
  Chef de projet intranet/internet
  Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
  Mél : thierry.florac at onf.fr
  Tél. : +33 01.40.19.59.64
  Fax. : +33 01.40.19.59.85