[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope] z3c.form 1.3.0, z3c.formui

Fernando Correa Neto fcdoth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:15:30 EDT 2007

Hey

On 6/26/07, Stephan Richter <srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 June 2007 03:52, George Wright wrote:
> > Question: Is it generally recommended that when installing eggs the
> > PYTHONPATH temporarily be set to empty?
>
> My Pythopn Path is always empty except in special cases when I test something
> very specific.

In my case, I use archgenxml very often which now requires a Zope 3.3
installation or a Zope 2.10 one, so I have this set in my bashrc.
Also, when trying to access Zope 3 libraries from python console,
since I am still in Zope 3.3, there are no eggs available for that
installation so I need to set my PYTHONPATH to test things.
IOW, specific things. So I believe it is common to have this unset.

Regards,
Fernando