[Zope3-Users] Okay, i have a product, but now I want a website (2nd try)

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Mar 8 15:14:58 EST 2007

On Saturday 17 February 2007 08:32, Robert-Reinder Nederhoed wrote:
> I would like to separate the website parts from the Mobile Home code, so I
> can start integrating other Zope3 products with the website. (like a blog)
> Somehow it seams difficult.

You want to write your own skin from scratch. We usually do this is a separate
package. So that you do not have to totally start at zero, we have provided
the z3c.layer.minimal MinimalLayer, which gets you all the basic things, like
widgets, error messages, etc. You can then start to register CSS and HTML on
top of it.

Regards,
Stephan
--