[Zope3-Users] general zope question

tyson twenger at vltool.com
Thu Mar 8 17:40:11 EST 2007

I would like to build an application with Zope3 that does not use the
ZODB at all.  I want to pull my data from my own database, display it to
the user and allow them to change and edit the values with forms.  Is
Zope the right solution for this situation?  I know everyone says the
ZODB is very powerful and I know forms are very easy to generate through
widgets and formlibs, but I don't want to store my information via
Zope.   Sqlos is another solution I have heard of  but I dont' want to
use that either.  Is it conceivable to build an application in Zope3
with an outside database and not use the ZM?

--
Tyson Wenger
Computer Programmer

2021 MacArthur Rd.