[Zope3-Users] fine grained subscriber

Lorenzo Gil Sanchez lgs at sicem.biz
Wed Mar 28 07:56:35 EDT 2007

El mié, 28-03-2007 a las 13:39 +0200, Lorenzo Gil Sanchez escribió:
> El mié, 28-03-2007 a las 12:50 +0200, FB escribió:
> >
> > You need a dispatcher - a quite common concept in zope3:
> >
> > [events.py, not tested]
> > from zope.event import notify
> >
> > def removeIntId(event):
> > 	notify(event.object,event)

I changed the removeIntId dispatcher to this code:

def removeIntId(event):
    adapters = zope.component.subscribers((event.object, event), None)
    for adapter in adapters:
        pass # getting them does the work

and now it works!! My subscriber is called only when an IntId is removed
on objects that provide IMyInterface.

Thanks a lot Mark, for showing me the right direction.

Regards,

Lorenzo