[Zope3-Users] passing constructor args to BooleanRadioWidget in formlib

roymathew at bellsouth.net roymathew at bellsouth.net
Sun May 27 09:14:23 EDT 2007

Hi all.. I'd like to use a BooleanRadioWidget in my formlib; I can say:

  IMyForm['foo'].custom_widget = BooleanRadioWidget

but don't see how I can override the default true/false constructor
args (currently they are ('on','off') and I'd like them to be
('yes','no'). Short of subclassing my RadioWidget, is there a way?

Thanks,
Roy.