[Zope3-Users] Re: Getting started with a zope 3 install as eggs

Jesper Petersen instantfoo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 16:51:27 EST 2007

Hi Christian,I've looked a bit at zopeproject, but I'm still wondering if
it's possible to still install
zope as eggs without zopeproject (if that even makes sense). Will
zopeproject
become _the_ way of developing in the future? Because I don't see a reason
using a tarball install when you can't smoothly install those nice zope
packages
(e.g lovely.tag) that depend on the eggversion of zope.

I have a hosting situation that is a bit unclear
when it comes to running zopeproject because they use good old instances.
I have a discussion with them at the moment so I hope I get this sorted out
:)