[Zope3-Users] Eggs and classic instance homes, again... (was Re: Eggs, workingenv.py, and 'classic' instance homes)

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Thu Nov 8 00:12:18 EST 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 21:22 -0700, Jeff Shell wrote:
> On Nov 7, 2007 7:53 PM, Darryl Cousins <darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz> wrote:
> > Hi Jeff,
> >
> > I hope that this might at least give you the optimism you appear to be
> > lacking.
>
> Thank you. That does give me a much more clear starting point. I was
> having a hard time seeing all of the recipes come together.

Cheers Jeff.

A note about pinning down the versions, I'm following this:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-users/2007-November/007106.html
now rather than using the grok versions.

I didn't have any trouble at all resolving deprecation and import errors
when upgrading from Zope3.3.0 tarball to the 3.4 eggs as described in
the above mail. There were hardly any compared with the upgrade from
3.2.0 to 3.3.0.

Application is up and running on eggs. Brrroook.

Regards,
Darryl