[Zope3-Users] Re: mysql connection

Roman Budzianowski plone at budzianowski.net
Wed Nov 14 12:10:43 EST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007, at 12:01 AM, Christian Klinger wrote:

> Hi Roman,
>
> it depends on what you are trying to do:
>
> When you want a zope database adapter for mysql:
> look here http://svn.zope.org/mysqldbda/

Yes. Maybe it's a question about zopeproject. I added mysqldbda
dependency to setup.py and ran buildout, but it fails to find it.
What's the naming scheme for the libraries ?

I have a copy downloaded from zope.org, but I am unsure where to
install it manually in the zopeproject framework.

The installation instructions in mysqldbda are obsolete (referring to
cvs). So somehow this package doesn't fit neatly into the new easy
way of doing things. I wondered if I should use it at all.