[Zope3-Users] z3c.form / TextLine-Schema in List-Schema

Markus Leist ml_zope3_dev at ikom-online.de
Mon Sep 3 05:33:23 EDT 2007

Hello,

i've tried out diffenrent parts of z3c.formdemo, but there is noch schema.List from schema.Textline
example in the demo.

when omitting the osList-attribute by:
> 109 	    fields = field.Fields(IHost).omit(*HostDetails.omit_editfields)
> [see http://trac.ict-ok.org/browser/trunk/org/ict_ok/components/host/browser/host.py ]
> with HostDetails.omit_editfields = ['osList']
z3c.form work great, so accordingly the request must be ok, right?

form registration is in line 44 of http://trac.ict-ok.org/browser/trunk/org/ict_ok/components/host/browser/configure.zcml

you can see my IFormLayer in
http://trac.ict-ok.org/browser/trunk/org/ict_ok/skin/interfaces.py line 27

the widget from z3c.form are "too sharp for me". I think, there is my problem.

Thanx so far

Markus