[Zope3-Users] Buildout recipe to create config file from contents in buildout.cfg?

Derek Richardson derek.richardson at gatech.edu
Fri Sep 28 21:27:40 EDT 2007

I am using hexagonit.recipe.cmmi to install pound (www.apsis.ch/pound) in front
of zope. After I cmmi, I need to install a config file. I'd like to include the
pound config file in buildout.cfg, like the zcml section in
zc.zope3recipes:application. Is there a simple recipe for making a file out of a
section in the buildout.cfg and putting it in a particular place? Or is there a
'best' recipe to use to get close? Or is this a reason to write a new recipe
from scratch and contribute it? I see this simple functionality as having many
use cases.

Thanks,

Derek