[Zope3-Users] Installing a run script in bin/ after using cmmi

Derek Richardson derek.richardson at gatech.edu
Fri Sep 28 21:38:55 EDT 2007

After I install pound using cmmi, I want to create a run script in bin/. This
should be easy - the script should be boilerplate and not require mods for
individual installs. I can use the os command recipe to put it in bin/.

My question: where is best to store the script? Does it belong rightfully in
src/, since it is source code that will be used by the buildout? Or should it go
somewhere else, since it's merely a production artifact and not a develop egg?

Just checking to make sure I stay in line with best practices....

Thanks,

Derek