[Zope3-Users] bsquare'ing

Paul Carduner paulcarduner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:35:01 EDT 2008

I think the problem you are having is that buildout Is not installed
on your system. I'm not sure what the buildout bootstrap command does
but I imagine it is a replacement for the bootstrap.py script.
Personally, I think bootstrap.py should be used when it is available.

I like your suggested changes and I'd like to add some more. It would
be really cool if bsquare could see that buildout.cfg is using
"develop" packages and somehow how check the develop packages out
automatically. It would also be nice to parse the dependencies of a
package and rebuild it whenever a dependency is rebuilt. Finally my
last wish is that bsquare can be used without installing buildbot or
twisted on the system. That would mean depending on buildbot and
zope.app.twisted and adding console script entry points for the
relevant command line scripts they provide. I've been meaning to make
some of these changes in pcardune-setup branch but haven't had a lot
of time.

- Paul