[Zope3-Users] Pure python packages for zope.component and zope.interface

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Fri Apr 18 19:43:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

"The ZCA framework is developed as part of the Zope 3 project. As noted
earlier, it is a pure Python framework, so it can be used in any kind of
Python application." [1]

I was hoping to try using ZCA for a googleappengine experiment. Using
Ian Bickings post [2] I set up a environment to install zca packages.

zope.interface and zope.proxy both have .so files that aren't usable in
a gae project. (_zope_interface_coptimizations.so and
_zope_proxy_proxy.so).

>From the quote above and other mentions on the web I gather that there
exist pure-python ZCA packages. Could someone point me to where to find
them?

Best regards,
Darryl

[1] http://www.muthukadan.net/docs/zca.html