[Zope3-Users] demostorage does not support blobs

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Sun Apr 20 07:41:58 EDT 2008

On Apr 20, 2008, at 7:13 AM, Benji York wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 4:52 AM, Christophe Combelles
> <ccomb at free.fr> wrote:
>> Unsupported: Storing Blobs in <ZODB.DemoStorage.DemoStorage
>> instance at
>> 0xb6fb8dcc> is not supported.
>
> I don't know if DemoStorage is supposed to work or not, but as a
> work-around
> you can try zc.demostorage2 (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zc.demostorage2
> ).

Naah, don't think it will help.  BlobStorage is a storage proxy,
expected to wrap around another storage.  Try making a temp directory
for the blob storage, setting up a blob storage around the demo
storage, and then cleaning up the temp dir at the end of the
test.  ...or something else, depending on your use case/testing
needs. :-)

Gary