[Zope3-Users] building zope 3 instances?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:26:34 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Marius Gedminas <marius at gedmin.as> wrote:
> I heard people complaining a lot about find-links in setup.py files.

Indeed; using those find-links (dependency-links?) leads to
potentially using untrusted package sources unintentionally.
Fortunately, buildout offers a way to disable these ([buildout]
use-dependency-links).

> find-links in your buildout.cfg might be OK.

Indeed; this is where the set of package sources should be identified.

 -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake at gmail.com>