[Zope3-Users] zc.catalog NormalizationWrapper question...

Thierry Florac thierry.florac at onf.fr
Thu Dec 18 09:52:12 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm currently using zc.catalog package for value and set indexes on a
Zope-3.3 application.

I'd also like to use DateTimeValueIndex and DateTimeSetIndex and their
normalization wrappers to retrieve informations from date-based queries,
and now just have a small question : in the function which defines these
index (in catalogindex.py), resolution is set to 2 with a comment which
says "Hour - good for per-day searches", while in interfaces.py the
resolution of 2 is given for minutes...

I understood until now that I should use "0" for date-based indexation
and queries...

Did I missed something or is there an error somewhere ??

Thanks for any advise...

  Thierry Florac
--
  Chef de projet intranet/internet
  Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
  Mél : thierry.florac at onf.fr
  Tél. : +33 01.40.19.59.64
  Fax. : +33 01.40.19.59.85