[Zope3-Users] Next Step to Bug Resolution???

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Dec 18 10:15:47 EST 2008

Hi there,

I've also assigned this bug to the Grok project so we can track it there
too; launchpad makes this easy. I'm sorry your bug still didn't get fixed.

It would help general understanding of the bug if you made it as easy to
reproduce as possible, such as with a minimal buildout that demonstrates
the misbehavior. A test case that fails would be better yet.

I'll also remark that if an issue doesn't get fixed by the usual open
source route as it isn't a priority for people, there are monetary ways
to influence the priorities of developers. This is part of the open
source system as well.

Regards,

Martijn