[Zope3-Users] z3c.form - howto ignore the context for single widgets in an Edit form?

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Thu Feb 7 12:28:23 EST 2008

Hi,
I'm creating a simple user-administration, which requires the user to type in
the password and a password confirmation. For that, I have an interface which
contains the attributes "password" and "password_confirm". Of course, only
the password is stored as an object attribute.

When I now use form.EditForm for editing this object, z3c.form raises an error
as it cannot find the required attribute in the context for
the "password_confirm" widget.

What's the suggested way to circumvent this problem?

Best Regards,
Hermann

hermann at qwer.tk
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7