[Zope3-Users] z3ext

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Wed Feb 13 09:42:11 EST 2008

Nikolay Kim a écrit :
> Seems not much interest in cms for zope3 in community.

I'm sure everybody is enthousiastic about any new app or cms made with zope3.
This is a valuable effort, and that's what is currently missing, apart from the
doc, so people can have answers to: "what can I do with zope3? show me an
example!". (there should be a page somewhere with all z3-powered apps)

But you first need to let people have a little time to test it :)

I've just quickly tried it for a few minutes, and it's probably not long enough
to have a real idea, since it actually looks like a zmi or a plone.
A really good thing would be to write a tutorial on how you created the site TTW
for your friend, so you let the interesting parts appear by themselves. It's
much quicker to read a small illustrative document than to try to wonder how to
use the CMS.  Ok... I agree... writing docs is boring, compared to writing code,
and it takes a lot of time :)

Christophe