[Zope3-Users] Any performance issues with the macro attribute in the z3c:template directive?

Andreas Johnsen andreas.johnsen at bouvet.no
Thu Feb 28 09:51:27 EST 2008

Hei all Zopers,

I find the macro parameter in the z3c:template very useful for working
with templates for viewlets and pagelets. I guess it's slower to extract
a html-snippet from within a page template file (by including a macro
parameter) then including the entire page template file (by not
including the macro parameter).

So before implementing this technique on a large scale, I want to ask if
anyone have experienced any performance issues with this technique?

Best regards,

Andreas