[Zope3-Users] Copy / Move ZODB Content From "Dev" Zope3Instance to "Production" Zope3 Instance?

Christopher Warner christopher.warner at nymag.com
Tue Jan 22 12:08:10 EST 2008

> We do something similar but with our Zope2 instances. With Zope3 we
> don't have a ZODB and do all distribution using Debian packages.

So how does this answer the question? He's talking about ZODB instances
themselves without having to use Postgres or any other data solution
other than the Data.fs itself.

My recommendation is to either export all of the data that you want as
object and do a mass import. Or to simply copy around the Data.fs which
would probably not be the best solution but unless someone responds with
a better way :-); the only solution.

Thanks,
Christopher Warner