AW: [Zope3-Users] z3c-form meta.zcml error

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Wed Jan 23 07:20:54 EST 2008

Hi all, Stephan, Philipp

Sorry about that... PhiliKON told me
that this is fixed a couple month ago. That was the
reason I tried to lay eggs again. But now it seems
that we have rumbled eggs again.

Seems that setuptools(?) is buggy and still doesn't work
on a windows box. Philipp, right? Or do I need a patch?

I told Stephan about that two days ago bit seems that he doesn't
have time to build the eggs and upload them since then.

Whould be great if someone could help just build the
eggs based on the tags again and upload them.
Tell me if you need permissions and I can set it
for you on PyPi.

Philipp,
Can you give me some hints about this issues and
point me to your mail thread about that? Can you explain
what really happens and what should get fixed?

I'm out of office this afternoon but will take another
look at that tonight.

Stephan
Do you have time to fix that today?

Regards