[Zope3-Users] wiki refactoring

Roy Mathew roymathew at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 31 12:00:34 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have reworked the FAQ by:

  o splitting the page into smaller bits.
  o fixing the wording of the question headers
  o correcting a few typos.

Please review the changes at: http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/FAQReworked
and let me know if the new pages look reasonable. I have kept the older
FAQ around - if I don't hear from anyone in the next couple of days,
I'll assume that it's ok to replace the old with the new.

Thanks.
Roy.