[Zope3-Users] Zope 3 security model

kevin gill kevin at movieextras.ie
Wed Jul 2 17:13:28 EDT 2008

1.  First, I believe you need Groups. In your Group folder, you set up
logical groups. You assign permissions to the groups and then assign one
or more groups to your membership.

2.  For the owner, it depends on whether the owner is Zope information or
not. In my environment, I have members who own listings. That information
is stored on the relational database. I use a PrincipalRoleMap to map
owners to objects. In my environment the 'owner' has less privileges than
administrators so it is a bit different for the standard Zope concept of
an owner.

Regards,

Kevin