[Zope3-Users] Using z3c.jsonrpc with an existing skin

Dominique Lederer lederer.dominique at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 07:34:16 EDT 2008

Hi

i want to switch from jsonserver to z3c.jsonrpc, but i cant get it working.

i have a skin defined:

py:
from zope.publisher.interfaces.browser import IDefaultBrowserLayer
class IPreview(IDefaultBrowserLayer):
         """ """
zcml:
<interface interface=".IPreview"
type="zope.publisher.interfaces.browser.IBrowserSkinType" name="myskin" />

my json methods:
<z3c:jsonrpc
     for="..interfaces.IGallery"
     permission="zope.Public"
     methods="getGallery getImages"
     class=".json.GalleryJSONViews"
     layer="bla.blest.skin.IPreview"
     />

the methods class derives from jsonrpc's Methodpublisher.

my apache is setup to proxy all requests to the skin "myskin"

i tried to derive my Skin from IJSONRPCRequest, but a json-rpc request always
ends in a 404.

the request content-type is correct 'application/json-rpc'

please help

thanks
Dominique